Skip to main content
Position: Director of Operations - Conservative Friends of India
Location: Greenford and in London.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at the Conservative Friends of India for the role of Director of Operations to help develop and lead projects for CF India across the United Kingdom.
Responsible to help implement the agreed CF India strategy.
Develop, deliver and be responsible for the day to day running of CF India activities including ability to organise, online and targeted campaigning for CF India aligned with the Conservative Party priorities.
• Responsible to help implement the agreed CF India strategy.
• Monitoring the activities of CF India to keep in line with the objectives of its business plan.
• Building relationships with all levels of elected representatives and volunteers and members.
• Undertaking research and analysis on behalf of CF India, keeping up to date of areas of interest in India & UK to CF India.
Helping plan and organise meetings, events and presentations for CF India
• A good planner with the ability to be pro-active when approaching work.
• Demonstrable project management expertise with experience of delivering multiple project related activities.
• A good understanding of modern campaigning techniques.
• Possess proven written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
• Excellent IT skills, including a good understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Proficient in the use of social media and good command of English.
• An understanding of the Conservative Party structures and processes.
• Experience in a similar role
WE ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We value diversity and appoint on merit.
7th December 2018
For Further information contact Nayaz Qazi, Director Coordination at email@example.com